East Bay and the Moors Public Space Protection Order
The Borough Council has introduced a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO) within the East Bay and Moors area of Colchester
- Persons gathering to consume alcohol, use drugs, defecating and urinating
- Wilful damage to property within the proposed restricted areas.
- Persons have been using land for the unauthorised camping and human habitation.
- Persons have caused alarm and distress to other persons in the locality by recklessly lighting fires, swearing and shouting and being under the influence of alcohol or other substances
- Any person using the restricted areas for unauthorised camping or human habitation
- Any person behaving in a manner that is likely to result in any member of the public being intimidated, harassed, alarmed or distressed.