Consultation Begins on Car Parks’ Public Space Protection Order
** THIS CONSULTATION IS NOW CLOSED **
The public is invited to submit its views on proposals to enforce a Public Space Protection Order (PSPO) at designated Colchester Borough Council car parks around the Town Centre.
- Speeding and loud music playing from vehicles, causing a nuisance and distress
- Persons gathering to consume alcohol, use drugs, defecating and urinating
- Wilful damage to car parks and other property within the proposed restricted areas.
- Use of the designated areas for anything other than parking vehicles
- Behaving in a manner that is likely to result in any member of the public being intimidated, harassed, alarmed or distressed
- Consuming alcohol or using drugs within the designated areas