Car Parks’ Public Space Protection Order
The Borough Council has introduced a Public Space Protection Order within some of it’s car parks.
- Speeding and loud music playing from vehicles, causing a nuisance and distress
- Persons gathering to consume alcohol, use drugs, defecating and urinating
- Wilful damage to car parks and other property within the proposed restricted areas.
- Persons have been using land for the unauthorised camping and human habitation.
- Use of the designated areas for anything other than parking vehicles
- Behaving in a manner that is likely to result in any member of the public being intimidated, harassed, alarmed or distressed
- Consuming alcohol or using drugs, urinating or defecating within the designated areas
- Use of the restricted areas for unauthorised camping or human habitation